Saturday, December 11, 2010

What the? By Jonny

This is a cross post from Jonny's blog, see the original post here.


Wow! How did those guys get up there? You may think that but I know the whole story. Let's just call me the maniacal genius behind all this.

First I had to think of something to get cold revenge on the two dummies for flushing my kitten down the toilet.

I made my grandmas special recipe Helium Pie (My teacher asked me how I got the pie to stay on the ground, I said it was heavily cooked) well those two dummies will eat anything so I put a magic touch in the pie, a normal tiger worm, I gave the pie to them. Poof almost instantly it hit their stomach. They grabbed the poll for safety, they noticed the crowed coming by. Bob on the left said "They are watching me". Elly said "No they are looking through you". Yup Elly is a girl. Every one was laughing at their voices

One hour went by ...

Two hours went by ...

I got bored watching them I started to think they might beat superman's flying record they had already beat the wood pigeon. I got the straw out of my drink and loaded it with a pin I blew hard POOF! I looked quickly away, as I hit a cat finally I hit Elly. I loaded the pea shooter again just as Bob finished to graffiting 'Bob was here' into the poll. POOF!

Weeeeee They were both flying around the room. Elly landed flat on the ground and threw up pie beaked beans and a tiger worm Yuck. That's all I could watch before I ran away with my lunch half way up my throat.

By Jonny\Artemis Foul

0 comments:

Post a Comment