Saturday, December 11, 2010

S.I.M.A Project by Millie

This is a cross post from Millie's blog, see the original post here.

"Hey why are we hanging here again?"

"because *sigh*"

"Because Why?"

"can't you remember?!?!"

"no"

"It all started when we had breakfast..."

"I had beans"

"Stop interupting!"

"PLUFFRFFP"

"UCK"

"hey I'm floating higher!!!!"

"It started when we had breakfast ..... then we went out to a balloon blower-upperer then you just had to put your mouth over the blower-upperer"

"He-he-he that was fun"

"then a non mysterious Evil looking dwarf with wings and a crazy laugh gave me a pill for stress I took it of course then he put super-glue on my hand and yours and laughed"

"HE-He-he it tickled"

"It made us float in the air I took hold of your hand and grabbed a pole with the other you took hold too then we both let go of each others hand and here we are stuck to a pole..."

"SOOooo... how do we get down???"

"*SIGH* will you ever learn..."



S.I.M.A

0 comments:

Post a Comment